Terms And Conditions
New West Co. makes the information and products available to you on this website (the “Site”), subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. New West Co. reserves the right to seek all remedies in law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Our website collects names, email addresses, and other personal information from customers and visitors only when submitted via one of our online forms, such as our subscription form, or mailing list registration form. This data is used solely by NewWestco.com and is not shared, traded, or sold to third parties—unless customers or registrants opt to receive information from like-minded organizations, in which case we share only names, email addresses, and postal addresses. While we do accept credit cards as payment for our products & services, your credit card information is not entered nor is it stored on the New West Co website.
Customers can edit their personal information by logging into our site OR by sending an email to request account changes to info@NewWestco.com.
Our website also collects non-personal data through the use of server-based "session variables," which we use to achieve important site functionality, including the recognition of logged-in users and the secure passing of shopping cart information. In order to identify customers as they proceed through the check out process, our website also uses a single “cookie” (a small file stored by your browser on your hard drive); thus, online transactions require a browser that accepts “cookies.”
Our web-server also records IP addresses from all visitors to our site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to analyze trends, to track user movement, and to gather broad demographic information—all for the purpose of continually improving our website and delivering personalized, custom content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information, and their collection is standard procedure in most web-server environments.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website, for which NewWestco.comis not responsible.
All trademarks and logos mentioned or displayed in this website are the properties of their respective holders.
Customer Use of Website Information
You may download, view, copy, and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express written authorization of New West Co.
Payment & Account Terms
• Shipments are sent COD unless credit has been approved.
• Standard terms are 2%15 Net 30. Full payment is required in 30 days, or an assessment of 1.5% finance charge per month will apply.
• Delinquent accounts will automatically be switched to COD.
• Returned check fee is $25.00 per check.
• All discounts are subject to being current and paying within terms.
• Past due accounts of 45 days will be put on hold until account is within terms.
For your convenience we currently accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please have your credit card information available at the time of placing your order. Also, please keep in mind that credit card payments do not qualify for the cash discount.
Corner samples cost $2.00 a piece. New West will issue coupons in the dollar amount spent on samples. One coupon may be used per future invoice.
• Length- 5% @ 100' Assorted 10% @ 250' Assorted 15% @ 500' Assorted
• Chop/C&A: 5% @ 5-11 Frames 10% @ 12-24 Frames 15% @ 25+ Frames
• Discounts on matboard, glass and foamboard are listed on their respective price pages.
• Chops to be ordered 24 hours prior to pick up.
• C&A to be ordered 48 hours prior, to assure proper drying time.
• We require at least 4 hours on all other items. This will benefit you by getting you in and out quickly.
Delivery & Shipments
• Please contact us regarding delivery routes and times.
• Delivery minimum for Retail delivery is $50.00 or their will be a $7.00 delivery fee.
• Delivery minimum for Residential delivery is $100.00 or their will be a $10.00 delivery fee.
• UPS orders will ship the SAME DAY if they are called in by NOON.
• Length over 8' will be cut 6' and balance unless otherwise specified.
• We do not recommend and do not guarantee shipping joined frames.
• Returns must be made within 30 days. Have your invoice number ready when calling to expedite the process.
• Returns will not be honored without an RA# from the office. Credit to be given upon return of merchandise.
• Chop Down Fee: New West moulding- $7.50 min. per frame Non-NW moulding- $12.50 min. per frame
• Join Fee: New West moulding- $12.50 min. per frame Non-NW moulding- $20.00 min. per frame
• Chop & Join Fee: New West moulding- $17.50 min. per frame Non-NW moulding- $30.00 min. per frame
• Thumbnail Routing: Mouldings less than 2" wide- $2.50 per frame Greater than 2" wide- $4.00 per frame
• Eclipse Mat Cuts: Rectangle, Oval, Arch, Round Corner- $4.25 per opening
• Fancy Corners, Open & Closed V-Grooves, Letters- $5.25 per opening, ClipArt- $7.50 per opening
• Matboard pricing is additional. If you have a special design you want created, draw a sample and we can send it to be programmed for a $50.00 to $75.00 charge.
• Shop Time: Special time used in warehouse (board trimming, mat design layout, etc.)- $40.00 per hour
• Delivery Fee: Refer to "Delivery & Shipping" above.
• Delivery Service: Alternate couriers are available upon request and will be sent consignee collect.
• Rush Fee: Rush orders will be subject to an additional charge of $2.50 per frame.
• Special Packaging: $7.00 will be added to orders requiring extra packaging materials, such as partial box matboard orders via UPS, joined frames via UPS and orders shipped via alternate couriers.
• Pricing is subject to change without notice. However, we will do our best to keep you informed.
Copyright © 2008, New West Co. 2718 Holmes - Kansas City, MO 64109